Be calm and centred with floral Lavender essential oil.
Size: 15 mL
This food grade lavender oil is not only suitable for cooking, but can be used aromatically & topically to relieve stress and help sleep.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits, including its well-renowned calming and relaxing properties. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking and as a perfume.
Applied topically, Lavender essential oil is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have essential oil to have on hand at all times.
Why you need it
- To relax and recover: create the perfect environment for a restful and quality night’s sleep by diffusing the peaceful aromas of Lavender in your bedroom.
- To prepare and promote: add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to your pillows, bedding, or the soles of your feet, to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- To create a calm and tranquil atmosphere: lavender’s relaxing and soothing aromas are thought to calm anxiety and quieten your mind during stressful periods.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender essential oil on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet or room by diffusing three or four drops.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows and bedding for a calming aroma
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
- Food Flavour: Add one or two drops to food.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use.
We have a handy PDF file of information on Lavender you can download here to print or save.