Designed in Australia, this reversible mat from Create Flow is the perfect companion to staying grounded and comfortable during yoga and pilates. It is made from completely natural materials of supple tree rubber and jute fibres. It is long lasting and comes with a free cotton carry strap.
Yoga mat features
Keep your active practice stable and restorative practice soothing with the Create Flow Grounded natural yoga mat featuring
- a supple layer of non-slip natural tree rubber to absorb moisture
- soft to the touch to protect joints and ligaments
- natural jute surface for edgy grip
- spongy support for restorative savasana
- sleek design that rolls up easily
- easy-care materials to maintain your mat for daily practice
- durable rubber perfect for the natural Australian environment
- sustainable materials and ethical production for the eco-conscious
- bonus organic cotton carry strap, makes it easy to carry mat over your shoulder and can double as a strap for stretching.
Because nothing we buy should cost the Earth
Create flow mats are biodegradable, 100% non-Amazon harvested tree rubber, and natural jute and cotton fibres. Designed in Australia. And because Create flow care about people and the planet, they’re made under ethical workplace standards in Taiwan free from foaming agents, PVCs and plasticisers and using toxic-free softening processes. Your Create flow Mat will arrive in paper-wrapping in a cardboard box.
Grounded natural mat specs
- Thickness of 4mm
- Length of 183cm (72”)
- Width of 61cm (24”)
- Weight of 2.4 kg
- Made in Taiwan
- Designed in Australia
- 1 side natural tree rubber
- 1 side natural jute fibres
Caring for your mat
This mat can cope with your hard-earned sweat, but it does like to keep dry when possible. Squeeze the life span out of your mat by keeping it dry. So, after cleaning or a sweaty practice unroll your trusty practice-partner in direct sunlight until dry.